Lilypie4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 15, 2006

First Dress

Avery wore her first dress today...we got all dressed up and went to church. She is almost 6 weeks old now, and is definitely more awake. She smiles at us, but we really have to work at it. She is such a joy and blessing in our lives. Evan loves his little sister, and says that she's "pretty" all the time. He loves to help and brings her pacifier and blanket when he thinks she needs it. Being a mom is the best job in the world!

3 comments:

Tim Horsman said...

It's nice having good big brothers around...
As far as the comment about surfing the north shore...I would say more stupid than brave, but I had no choice. The waves were calling to me.

kb said...

Hey Jennie,

I am pretty sure that you remember me! I am Kristie Ingersoll haha... Its so good to see your face on here and your family wow super cool! you can check out my blog ok would love to hear from you chick!
Take care and be blessed!

The Taylors said...

Hi Jennie!
I was browsing Tim's blog when i saw your name on his list. How exciting to see pictures of your beautiful family. I had heard the exciting news about Avery...although i didn't even know that you were pregnant (my mom is horrible at remembering to tell me those things!)
I also caved and started a blog this summer. (www.shawnandkristin.blogspot.com)
It will be great to keep in touch with you!

Love, Cousin Kristin